Guerlain - Abeille Royale Scalp & Hair Youth-oil-in Serum 50ml Abeille Royale Scalp & Hair Youth-oil-in Serum 50ml

Add to wishlist
A$197.00
Sold out

This product is currently unavailable

Product details

The science of Abeille Royale repairing honeys reveals its power on hair's beauty and youth. Concentrated in Dynamic Blackbee Repair technology and enriched with black bee honey from Ouessant Island*, Youth Oil-in-Serum triples the scalp's vitality and increases the hair fibre's resistance fivefold for a 55%** visibly thicker hair. Its non-greasy texture composed of 97%*** naturally-derived ingredients can be used daily on dry or damp hair. *In a honey blend **Clinical evaluation, 29 women, daily application, 3 months' use. ***Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 3% contribute to optimising the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture.

Guerlain Abeille Royale Scalp & Hair Youth-oil-in Serum, reserve online and collect from our Perth duty free store before you travel.

Explore our extensive range of beauty, liquor and food when you reserve your duty free order online. Find the main Guerlain products available to purchase and reserve at Perth airport.

With up to the benefit of 1000s more products available when you reserve in advance, enjoy shopping tax and duty free products online with more choice, and without the rush! Reserve online, collect and pay in store.

SKU
5164014
See more

More Information

Nutritional information

Reserve & Collect

Exchange converter

WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Act 1988 it is an offence to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on Licenced or regulated premises; and for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on Licenced or regulated premises.

Licence No: 6090094136, Class of Licence: Special Facility-Tourism Package, Liquor Licensee: The Nuance Group (Australia) Pty Ltd 

Address: Level 1, 2 George Wiencke Drive Perth Airport, WA 6105

Licence No. 609211121518, Class of Licence: Special Facility, Liquor Licensee: The Nuance Group (Australia) Pty Ltd

Address: Unit H/D1.C.27, Perth Airport, Terminal 3, PERTH AIRPORT WA AUSTRALIA

Save precious time at the store by reserving your products.

Download the Red By Dufry app for exclusive perks, products, and prices

The transfer (ownership) of goods will only take place upon collection of the goods by the relevant traveller on arrival in Australia
.